This is the link to order the MotoSAT D3, D4, H1, and J1 mount controller upgrade that gives the MotoSAT mobile satellite Internet systems with the DataStorm, F1, F2, and F3 and XF series mounts the ability to update the satellite tables and lock onto satellites once again!
As many of you know, MotoSAT went out of business in 2011 - 2012. This update was created by a third-party company that wanted to offer MotoSAT customers an alternative to purchasing an entirely new mobile satellite Internet system! This upgrade / updated involves shipping your MotoSAT controller into us and having it upgraded with new Firmware, Software and Satellite Tables. Once the controller is returned to you, you will have a new level of support for future updates!
This process usually takes 3 - 5 business days and the cost of this upgrade includes return ground shipping of the controller back to you!
Some of the features of this upgrade include:
• Faster and more responsive user interface
• Works with all popular HTML browsers
• Easier system configuration
• User assignable MAC address for multiple controller support
• Administrator system security
• EEPROM error detection
• New modem only search
• Better search routines
• Better final peak routines
• Improved motor control
• Works with all HNS (Hughes) modems
• Works with iDIRECT 3100, 7000, X5 and X7 modems
• Automatic HNS and iDIRECT modem configuration
• GPS serial output for mobile use of modems not directly supported
• Generic search for all visible geosynchronous satellites
• Automatic inclined orbit satellite support
• Complete satellite drop down box
• Automatic GPS based satellite table configuration
• Import and export new XML style configuration files
• Import and export new robust XML style satellite tables
• Identification methods include DVB-S, DVB-S2, modem, and network ID
• New bootloader with more features and greater HTML browser support
• Free software upgrades for 1 year
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.